Websites need good servers, good connections, and a little bit of tender loving care. I can provide all three.
I have servers both here on Whidbey Island and leased space in an advanced hosting center. Our name servers are on two different networks and over a thousand miles apart for reliability.
Basic hosting, including up to 20 MB of storage, 5 e-mail accounts, and cgi-bin access costs $15.00 per month, with a one-time setup charge of $35.00. If you have an existing site that needs a home I can move it for a reasonable fee (normally under $100, possibly less if you have access to the current files), and make minor ongoing changes for a very reasonable hourly rate with no minimums.
Hosting clients receive the full benefits of our spam and virus protection on e-mail. (More details on the E-Mail Services page.)
The sites below are all hosted on my servers. I developed the sites identified by two red asterisks (**) from the ground up, sites with a single asterisk (*) were originally developed by someone else and I am responsible for maintenance and updates. This latter set is in various stages of being upgraded to current web standards, not to mention my own standards for useability. To see only sites that I did develop, see the Website Development page.
- Jack Adams Design * - An extraordinary designer of commercial properties
- Custom Remodel - Kitchen and bath makeovers, decks, additions on Whidbey Island
- Deb Lund * - Creator of marvelous children's books
- Dear Daddy, the Farm Letters ** - Amazing family story from the Depression
- The Hellam Young Artists' Competition of Springfield Symphony in Springfield, Missouri
- Horse and Home ** - Featuring properties for horse owners in the Lake Oconee, Georgia area
- IFCCA * - Home of the Iowa Family Child Care Association
- LarkinArt ** - The stunning garments and beadwork of Larkin Jean Van Horn
- McVay Sculpture - Large scale wood sculpture by Pat McVay
- Matts Import Haven ** - Best foreign-car service on Whidbey Island
- Needlesongs ** - Quilt patterns. This site still includes pages from the "old site" before my makeover
- Noise Level Zero - Online conversation system, the system and the website both hosted
- Redtail Glassworks - Gorgeous jewelry and other fused glass art from Natalie
- See What You Mean - Design and illustration for print and web
- Wheeler Galleries * - Art prints by Thomas Kinkade
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org